Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I called 'em right, so far.

My Senate predictions have held up, so far.

Connecticut indeed went 10% to GOP, 40% to Lamont, 50% to Lieberman.

The self-horn-tooting continues with accurately called Dem blowouts in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Brown beat DeWine, 56-44%, and Casey beat Santorum, 59-41%!

Dems did even better than expected in Maryland, Rhode Island and New Jersey. THese were won by a 6-10% margin.

As predicted, Republicans held on in Tennessee, where Corker won 51-48%, and Arizona, by 7 points or so.

McCAskill indeed ended up winning in Missouri, by 3 points or so.

Montana and Virginia are down to the wire. I expect that Burns does not have the margin to ask for a recount, and will concede later today. I think that Allen will ask for a recount, and we won't know for several weeks. But I expect that Webb will be getting a special gift from Santa this year.

So I'm pleased about that- I've called em right!

IN other news, Delay's seat, Ney's seat and Foley's seat all went to Democrats, although Reynolds and Schmidt held on, and KAtherine Harris's old seat went to a used car dealer. A republican one.

See ya
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home