Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Memo to Rush: mind your own business

I wish Republicans would quit interfering in the Democratic nomination process. I am sick of Limbaugh's army of dittoheads trying to sow the seeds of chaos.

Think this whole thing is overblown? Check out this story from the Seattle Times.

The gist: "About 100,000 GOP loyalists voted for her in Ohio, 119,000 in Texas, and about 38,000 in Mississippi, exit polls show."

If Obama loses in heavily Republican Indiana, which has open voting, and this thing gets dragged out another month, I will indeed be dismayed. I really don't have anything against Hillary (I do have a problem with Mark Penn), but it's over.

Actually, I think it's fair to let the voters speak after the whole Wright controversy. But after Pennsylvania, North CArolina and Indiana, if Obama has shown that he has weathered this storm, then let's get to work. We're getting creamed, and somebody has to present the Democratic case on foreign policy, the economy, health care, immigration and other issues to the nation at large.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home