Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jeremiad

Recent phone conversations have led me to believe that, contrary to popular opinion, this blog does have some occasional readers.

So, I want to start asking your opinions on the issues. Just use the comments box below to write whatever you like. I'll post interesting opinions as main articles.

Okay, so here we go.

TOPIC ONE: OBAMA AND RACE

a) What's the deal with Dr Jeremiah Wright? Are his statements just soundbites taken out of context? Is Obama's church racist? Does Obama share Wright's views? What about all the good work the Trinity United Church of Christ has done in terms of education and AIDS relief in poor communities?

b) What about Obama's speech? The best thing since Martin Luther King, or a political ploy that merely sought to make his problems go away?

c) What affect will this gave on Obama's campaign? Will white voters be more reluctant to vote for him now? Will it lose him important swing states like Pennsylvania and Ohio in the general election?

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Look - see how easy it is? Here goes:
'I think MHH is a pretentious, arrogant, elitist liberal windbag who should just shut up.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

See - I even have to leave my own hate mail. Come on guys, drop me a line!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MHH is a leftist, commie, US-hating traitor and if he ever comes back to the States I will hunt him down and beat the Liberal out of him with a hot waffle-iron!

Love,
Mom

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home